Mar 18, 2006

Blog Two

So, blog one was buried under a landslide of personal, professional, and academic demands during my senior year of college. Now that I am out in what is called the real world, I have significantly more time on my hands. I suppose it's one of the benefits of being a soulless cog in the corporate machine: free evenings. I have been told I should take up something useful in my spare time; I should study for the GRE/LSAT (just in case), learn a foreign language (how I lament my loss of my mad Spanish skills!), or take up a hobby (decoupage, bowhunting, etc). In the 10 months since graduation, all I've done is become addicted to hockey and buy a pilates dvd. Thus, due to a lack of motivation to do anything useful and fear of feeling shamed for the stagnation of my current life, I am going to start a blog.

We'll see how the second attempt goes. I have only three goals:
1) Pretend that I am culturing the life of my mind by "writing"
2) Not get fired for being too snarky about my job
3) Entertain the very small number of people I will tell about this

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home