May 15, 2006

Bad blogger

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I just have nothing terribly interesting to share.

Most exciting part of my day:
I found Krunchers! chips at the store. I am ridiculously happy about this. My family used to get them all the time when I was little. They are thick cut kettle cooked chips that have been made since before kettle cooked chips were cool. In addition, they are virtually the only chips in America not made by Frito Lay...yet they STILL go well with Pepsi.

I also bought sloppy-looking, cargo-esque pants from Gap with my birthday gift card. I suppose that was fun. My wardrobe is becoming increasingly polarized between nice work clothes and scrubby casual clothes.

Least exciting part of my day:
Everything not related to Krunchers! or the Gap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home